CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thing 8.2: Share

Thing 8 was actually rather fun. I choose to use Picture Trail in order to organize your pictures into what is called Flicks. At first I thought you had to upload pictures right away from your desktop in order to use the slide show, but when I went to use the slide show I found that you could upload your pictures from Myspace or Flickr. However, I wasn't able to get in connect with Myspace were all my pictures were located so I was happy I had downloaded some onto the desktop which I had uploaded onto Picture Trail. The pictures that I choose to use were the one that I took when I went to Berlin, Germany. The trip was a lot of fun and I hope you have fun watching my slide show. I also briefly looked at some of the other sharing activities like Thumbstacks and Zoho where you can make your own slide show which with the versatility of then having this slide show be accessible for all computers would have really helped when I was in school and making power point presentations and hoping that where I had saved it would then upload onto this new computer. It was all very stressful. Also, these slide show creators can be useful for when a person is teaching a class especially if it is a web conference. So, these programs that share are interesting but time consuming.

1 comments:

GatorReader said...

I like the background of your blog, and the different colors of the fonts. I am just too busy to be so detailed. Your blog looks great and I'm glad I read it.