CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Thing 6: Image Generators

I found the Image Generators that we had to use for thing 6 to be really interesting and I did try a variety of items. The first thing that I did was to create a Trading Card with Big Hugh Labs which actually had a lot of image generators that you could choose from. The hardest part about the Trading Card was finding an actually picture that I had of my self and the only ones that I had on my PC were the pictures that I took while I was in Kyoto, Japan. In the picture I am standing in front of the entrance of the Kiyomizu Temple which is considered on the new Seven Wonders of the World which is had to see from this picture but I used another picture of me when I am next to the temple to use one the frames that Big Hugh Labs offers. In that picture I used a postcard frame and at first I was going to show the postmark but unfortunately it covered my head so it looked a little strange. Finally I went to Image Chief and created a Flower Text which will always be shown at the bottom of my blog and with flash animation it slowly reviles You R a Star. In all these Image Generators is a lot of fun once you have some pictures and know what you are doing. However, you can also spend a lot of time creating these images so it is also easy to go overboard with the image generators.

0 comments: