CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Thing 44: The Economy

The More things I do the more I realize that I really like the Common Craft Show videos found on each thing. There was a lot to look at and use. I really like MyMoney.gov which I will have to take a look at later. I thought the Banking 2.0 sites were interesting and the only problem that I can see with them is how secure they are. I found Feed the Pig to be interesting/creepy (that pig is scary) with a lot of helpful hints. The Site on raising your own chickens was interesting and it did raise and good debate on the merits and the fun of chickens. Finally, I liked the site GasBuddy were I felt vindicated that I already buy the cheapest gas in the the area. I hop to use these sites again but I really feel that this is a good list for patrons to look at and explore.

0 comments: