CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Thing 42: Music 2.0

I really liked this thing and tried almost everything in it. I really like Pandora and found creating Stations to be a lot of fun. There was a few times when Pandora did not now an artist or song that I wanted to add. Also, I wish you could input albums as well as artist just because I love soundtracks. I found some new music to listen to and it was really fun to input a favorite artist and realize that you know all the following songs as well. I did liked that you could search other people's shared stations. I also liked how you can email a station that you made to someone else. I also tried listing to some other radio stations through Reciva.com. I feel that internet radio and Pandora are great programs for music lovers because if you are interested in a certain genre you can listen to a few artists to see who you like. And if you are like me; a person who like Japanese Anime songs; you can find stations to listen to on internet raido and through Pandora when there isn't a station in my area to listen to.

0 comments: