CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Thing 41: Mashup Your Life

I tried Lifestream.fm and Friendfeed and both were interesting sites but I don't really know when I will ever use these features. Also, it seems to just add to the several social networking sites I use. However, some of the other sites seem to put everything together into one site which may add time in that you only have to go to one site to view all your social networks that you belong to. However, there are many features that are unique to facebook and twitter that I think in some ways you loose out in how these originally sites are set up. So, in some way these services make your life easier but in the end I don't think I will use any of them. But it is good to know about them.

0 comments: