CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Thing 37: Photo Tales

I tried FlickrSlidr because I have sets already created in Flickr but I could never get the pictures to show up. I don’t think I was putting in the right URL. The same happened to Slidoo; I really don’t know what I am doing wrong but it just doesn’t seem to work for me. Oh, well on to something else. I tried Mosaickr which was really interesting but I had to wait for the finished product. What I really like about Mosaickr is that it allowed me to choose what pictures went within the Mosaic however; the original picture that I use was one that I took from Kyoto, Japan. So I used only my pictures from there and other Flickr pictures that were tagged Kyoto. Finally, I signed up on a sight called Animoto. What I liked about this site is that it could retrieve photo from other sites like facebook because I don’t have any photos on my desktop where I am doing More Things On a Stick. I made a short video using my pictures from Kyoto and the featuring the music The Entertainer. The finished video is no on my blog and it is really kick ass. In all I found this Thing to be a lot of fun but I don't know if I would ever use this in the library. Finally, I will put my finished Mosaic on my blog once it is done. Hopefully sometime this year.

0 comments: