CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 14, 2008

Thing 23: End

I found 23 Things to be a lot of fun. There were many things that I learned and a lot that I learned more about. The greatest thing that I learned was about RSS; what it is and how to use it. Also, I really liked being able to look and talk to other librarians and my colleagues about 23 Things. It was fun to read their blog and it was great to be able to vent my frustration to then when something didn't work. Like Thing 9 which wasn't easy as the title said "These Web 2.0 tools make it easy to collaborate on documents and presentations without the hassles of email attachments." There was more hassles using these tools then email; so that step really didn't showcase these tools in a good light. In all I found 23 Things to be a great program and I am very happy that I did it. It was really interesting to learn about different Library 2.0 things. This program really gives a good overview of different programs that patrons might find helpful and give a good overview of how these programs work.

0 comments: