CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Thing 21: Social Networks

Thing 21 was interesting and I took a quick look at Gather, WebJunction, and Ning. Then I joined 23 Things on a Stick Ning were I was able to costumize my own page. I added a Ning badge to my blog and I took part in a discussion about 23 Things. Finally, I added a Ning Widget Video Player to show one of the music video's I uploaded to my Ning. It is really hard to see the video though with my background so I added it to this post also. The Music Video was made by DuckMilk productions and contains a combination of Ginger Rogers and Fred Astaire's movies set to the song "Do You Love Me" by the Contours. The music video is really well made and very funny. I found these other social networks to be interesting and I liked how you could add a badge or widget to my blog so that other people can find and experience my Ning page.



0 comments: