CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thing 20: MySpace and Facebook

I found thing 20 to be really easy mainly because I already have a MySpace and Facebook account. I first created a MySpace page just for the fun of it one day but I don't really use it that much. In fact, I don't really know of anyone that is on MySpace and sad as it is I don’t have any friends. I then created a Facebook account; mainly because my friend forced me to and again I didn't use it that much until recently. Facebook is a great way to keep in track with friends; by seeing what they are doing and reading their wall. MySpace I think is the better social network for a library to use because it has become really popular with teenagers and that is all I see them using in the library. Also, it is really easy to showcase pictures, books, music, and etc then on Facebook. Finally, I find MySpace less confusing to maneuver then Facebook. So, MySpace is the social network I would choose for a library to use; but for individual use I find Facebook to be the better social network.

0 comments: