CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Thing 30: More Ways to Use RSS and Delicious

It was fun to look at my Google Reader and try out some new feeds. I don't have too many feeds left because if there were any that I was any feed I was really backed up on; I just dropped so I feel like filtering tools can be a great help especially if you are interested in reading blogs but only want to read the postings that interest you. I also looked at Traffic RSS feeds and added on from Denver with is where I am moving to. So, that will be fun to use when I live there. Finally, I looked at Spreed which was a really fun way to gain the news but I don't think I will be using it on a regular basis. Though I would like to be a speed reader even though I don't think that will happen. So, finally, I feel there is a lot out there to read and listen to; but only do as much as your able. Like me; some of these feed are fun to look at but a drag when I have to do use it every day.

0 comments: