CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Thing 4: Flickr

This is a photo that I found while looking through the Library of Congress' photos. The photo is called At the Vermont State Fair, Rutland and was shot by Jack Delano in Sept of 1914. The photo itself if interesting but what I would was so great about it was the "add a note" feature people have already used because lsmucker2002 added the note "Puzzled? which way to go..." to the girl with the scrunched up face. As of right now I don't know how to add notes but it seems to be a lot of fun and almost like a hidden message to gets added to your pictures. However, adding pictures and a link to one’s blog was quite a challenge and in all the hardest part of thing 4. It took me forever to realize that I first needed to download the picture to the desktop and then from there upload it to my blog. I did set up my own flickr account, which was relatively easy and painless; however, I still do not know if I would want my photos to be open to the public or only private. Adding photos was easy and in all very fun.

0 comments: