CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thing 28: Customized Home Pages

I think that customized Home Pages are an interesting aspect to explore and it was interesting to look at Pageflakes and Netvibes; without having to mess with my iGoogle or My Yahoo page. Having your own personalized Home Page can be a fun thing. The main problem I have with customized Home Pages is that they alway seem to take forever to load so if I want to do something on that page I usually have to wait for the page to load which can take a while. If I need to move to another website the loading customized Home Page can cause me to waste time while I watch it load. However, they are fun to look at. In all, they are interesting ideas and if I had better internet speed I may consider them but for right now I am just wasting time loading images and widgets I really don't need to view.

0 comments: